Terms and Conditions
The Innovation Offer 2021– Terms and Conditions
- The Innovation Offer is promoted by BASF plc, company number: 667980, registered office: 2 Stockport Exchange, Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3GG (the “Promoter”).
How to enter
- The Innovation Offer is only open for entry by farm businesses whose registered office or principal place of business is in England, Scotland or Wales (“Farm Business”).
- To enter the Innovation Offer the Farm Business must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Register as a participant in the Innovation Offer on the BASF Real Results website including all the requested information [Find out more], following which registration a unique serial number and link to the BASF Companion app will be emailed to the Farm Business.
- Download and activate the BASF Companion app, available free of charge from either Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Between 00.00 15 February 2021 and 23.59 31 July 2021 purchase 10 or more litres of BASF Revystar® XE Fungicide and/or Adexar® Fungicide and/or any other Revysol fungicide containing product (“Valid Product Purchase”).
- Prior to 31 July 2021:
- Use the BASF Companion app to scan the 2D bar code found on the container of the Valid Product Purchase. Any Valid Product Purchase scanned after 31 July 2021 will not be counted towards the volumes purchased by that Farm Business for the purposes of the Innovation Offer; and
- Use the Valid Product Purchase on its farm and qualify such usage via the BASF Companion app by 31 July 2021.
- A Farm Business which has validly entered the Innovation Offer by satisfying all the conditions in paragraph 2 shall qualify for one entry into each of one, two or three tiers of the prize draw dependent on the volumes of its Valid Product Purchases which are used and registered by it under paragraphs 2:
- Level 1: Between 50 – 100 litres:
- by 30 April 2021 for entry into a draw to win Musto Sardinia 2.0 jackets. 100 units to be won.
- by 31 July 2021 for entry into a draw to win Musto BR1 Hi-Back trousers. 100 units to be won. Volume between 50 – 100 litres that is scanned before 30 April 2021 will be entred into both draw a) and draw b).
- Level 2: More than 100 litres – for entry into the draw to win a DJI Mavic Air2. plus extras (“Drone”). 30 Drones to be won.
- Level 3: Purchase an additional 20 Litres and receive one additional entry into the draw for a Drone. For every additional 20L you get an extra entry into the Drone competition.
- Level 1: Between 50 – 100 litres:
- The draw for the Level 1 a) prize shall take place on 24 May 2021 and the draws for the Level 1 b) and Level 2 prize shall take place on 20 September 2021 when winners of each level of the prize draw will be chosen from the qualifying entrants by random draw supervised by an independent person. The decision of the independent draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that winners evidence usage of the Valid Product Purchase in accordance with paragraph 2 by providing copies of their field records and their purchase records within 5 working days of the request. This validation will be requested randomly from the pool of winners.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes or free gift with an alternative prize or free gift of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary or desirable.
- Late, incomplete or corrupt entries or entries not fulfilling all the conditions of paragraph 2 will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Containers must only be scanned once. If a container is scanned more than once and wins a prize, such prize will not be awarded and a re-draw shall be made to re-allocate that prize.
- All Farm Businesses which satisfy the conditions in paragraph 2 (and between 00.00 15 February 2021 and 23.59 31 July 2021 purchase 10 or more litres of BASF BASF Revystar XE Fungicide and/or Adexar Fungicide and/or any other Revysol fungicide containing product shall receive a free gift of a pair of Sealskinz All weather Mid Length socks.
- Free gifts will be delivered by post by 31 August 2020 assuming that the winner has provided the Promoter with their sock size information.
- Only one free gift will be provided per Farm Business.
- The Promoter will notify the winners as soon as practicable via the contact details given at registration, and in any event within 10 days of the draw.
- The winners of the Innovation Offer will be announced on the [ insert name ]website in September 2021. In entering the Innovation Offer you are consenting to the Promoter publishing your name and Farm Business details.
- A Farm Business which wins a Drone shall within 10 days of notification nominate one person to receive the training associated with the Drone, such person to be an employee or manager of the Farm Business and aged 18 or over. Once a person has been nominated in accordance with this paragraph, the training place cannot be transferred from that person. For the avoidance of doubt the Farm Business cannot nominate any employee of the Promoter or an employee’s family.
Claiming the prizes
- Each of the winners will be provided with the prize by post or personal presentation from their local BASF representative, in the case of the prizes for Level 1 a) by 30 June 2021, and in the case of prizes for Level 1 b) by 31 October 2021, assuming that the winner has provided the Promoter with their size information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize of the Drone to the next eligible winner (drawn independently and at random using the same process as outlined in paragraph 4) if within 10 days of the announcement date the winner:
- cannot be contacted via the contact details given at registration;
- has not confirmed acceptance of the prize in response to an email or call via the contact details given at registration; or
- has not validly nominated a person; or
- has not provided the field records referred to in paragraph 5; or
- has not provided the purchase records referred to in paragraph 5; or
- the field records provided pursuant to paragraph 5 do not provide evidence satisfactory to the Promoter that the Valid Product Purchases have all been used on the winner’s farm; or
- the person nominated has not provided the evidence required in accordance with paragraph 5.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize or gift impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the Farm Business agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the Innovation Offer (except that which cannot be validly excluded by law).
- The Drone Prize includes a DJI Mavic Air 2 drone, training course and associated flight assessment (https://www.rustauas.com/services/classroom-courses/), two nights accommodation and meals whilst on the training course.
- Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Drone prize pursuant to these terms and conditions including, without limitation, transport costs to and from the training / assessment centre, car parking charges, drinks, any subsequent flight assessment (if the initial flight assessment is failed or cancelled for any reason), insurance , which will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner must undertake a training programme and successfully pass the associated examination before the drone will be handed over. The winner is solely responsible for operation of the drone once in their possession and the obtaining of any necessary insurance (for both the training course and any subsequent operation) or any other operating requirements.
- Failure to complete the training course and/or pass the flight assessment by 31 December 2022 will lead to the prize being withdrawn and offered to the next eligible winner.
- The Drone prize may be subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- The participants personal information, and the personal information of the person nominated to win the prize will be used by BASF for the purpose of this Innovation Offer promotion and may be passed on to third party suppliers as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- For a deeper understanding of participant experience, we may pass participant personal information to market research companies. BASF uses carefully selected external companies and external service providers as processors that are contractually obliged to process all personal data exclusively in accordance with our instructions. Market research companies that include Kynetec (Kynetec, Weston Court, Weston, Newbury, Berks, RG20 8JE, UK) and Carol Willey Market Research (Stoneycroft, Grosvenor Road, Alton GU34 5JE). BASF may also contact participants in relation to any similar future promotions – if you would prefer not to receive invites to similar future promotions, please opt out via the unsubscribe link included in at the end of our emails.
- The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f.) UK GDPR.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Innovation Offer where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By submitting an entry to the Innovation Offer you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.